1) Players may not attend practices or games if any of the following are true:
a) he/she has been told by the state to quarantine
b) he/she has a fever over 100.4, or is feeling ill (when in doubt stay home)
c) he/she is waiting for the results of a covid test due to illness or being a close contact
2) If a player test positive for covid during the season, his/her parent must notify the coach immediately.
3) Players are not allowed to share water bottles. Please also note, the Glen has removed their trash receptacles, so players should not leave any trash behind.
4) Players should social distance as much as possible during practices and games.
5) After any child tests positive for Coronavirus and completes his/her state required quarantine, that child may return to practices and games. However, if a parent has any concerns about the child's return to physical activity, that parent should consult with the child's doctor before returning.